Fernando Nakamura, M.D.
- Medical School: São Paulo State University Medical School
- General Surgery: Santa Casa of São Paulo General Hospital
- Plastic Surgery: Ivo Pitanguy Institute and Ivo Pitanguy Clinic.
During and after his training in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Nakamura visited services where he performed clinical research and clinical rotations.
- Harvard Medical School - Massachusetts General Hospital - Boston, USA
- Harvard Medical School - Shrinners Burn Hospital - Boston, USA
- Johns Hopkins University - Bayview Medical Center - Baltimore, USA
- Mayo Clinic - Saint Marys Hospital - Rochester, USA
- New York University - Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital - New York, USA
- University of Illinois - Chicago, USA
- Saltz Plastic Surgery and Spa Vitoria - Salt Lake City, USA
- Paces Plastic Surgery - Atlanta, USA
- Marien Hospital - Stuttgart, Germany
In 2009, Dr. Nakamura went to Istanbul, Turkey, where he did a clinical fellowship assisting Dr. Nazim Çerkes, a worldwide renowned rhinoplasty surgeon and one of the best in structured rhinoplasty.
Currently, Dr. Nakamura practices in Brasilia, the capital of Brazil as a chairman of PERFACE Institute of Plastic Surgery. He is also a volunteer professor at Federal University of Brasilia (UnB).
- Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery (SBCP)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Brazilian College of Surgeons (CBC)
- Ivo Pitanguy Alumni Association (AExPi)