Call for Abstracts
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
This Call for Abstracts is for
The Rhinoplasty Society Annual Meeting 2020
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Mandalay Bay – Las Vegas, NV
– All abstracts must be submitted online –
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 18, 2019 5:00 PM EST
Please read ALL instructions and sign below where indicated that you have read and agree to abide by the instructions as outlined.
- Completely fill out the Abstract Submission & Attestations Page. This information is required from all authors.
- Abstracts may not exceed the space provided on the Abstract Form and must be typed in no less than 10 point type. This page must be used for your abstract in the space provided and in the format listed below.
- ** ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS MUST CONFORM TO THE JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORMAT:
BACKGROUND – MATERIALS/METHODS – RESULTS – CONCLUSIONS.
- If the first author is a resident, the senior author must be a Rhinoplasty Society member or surgeon eligible for TRS membership.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you will be required to prepare your presentation as a POWERPOINT. All presentations will need to be sent IN ADVANCE. Instructions for sending in presentations will be sent at a later date, as well as, the ‘due by’ date via email.
- We prefer NO personal computers be used. If you do choose to use your own computer, you will be responsible to supply the needed connection cables.
- It is imperative that the first slide of your presentation be your disclosure statement. As well, you must also declare this information before beginning your presentation.