Call for Abstracts
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR FELLOWS AND
RESIDENTS ENTERING THE PAPER COMPETITION
This Call for Abstracts is for
The Rhinoplasty Society Annual Meeting 2022
– All abstracts must be submitted online –
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday November 8, 2021
Please read ALL instructions and sign below where indicated that you have read and agree to abide by the instructions as outlined.
- Completely fill out the Abstract Submission & Attestations Page. This information is required from all authors.
- Abstracts may not exceed the space provided on the Abstract Form and must be typed in no less than 10 point type. This page must be used for your abstract in the space provided and in the format listed below.
- ** ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS MUST CONFORM TO THE JOURNAL SUBMISSION FORMAT:
BACKGROUND – MATERIALS/METHODS – RESULTS – CONCLUSIONS.
- If the first author is a resident, the senior author must be a Rhinoplasty Society member or surgeon eligible for TRS membership.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, instructions will be sent to you at a later date, as well as, the deadline to have your pre-recorded presentation sent in by and where to send it.
- It is imperative that the first slide of your presentation be your disclosure statement. As well, you must also declare this information before beginning your presentation.