CORPORATE SUPPORT INFORMATION
What: The Rhinoplasty Society Annual Meeting 2022
When: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Where: Hilton Bayfront, San Diego, CA
About The Rhinoplasty Society:
The Rhinoplasty Society is a non-profit organization, representing board-certified plastic, facial plastic and OTO/ENT surgeons. The Society is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501c3 of the IRS code, and therefore, contributions of support to the Society are tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Official receipts will be provided for contributing entities for your records upon request.
How You can Help:
There are numerous opportunities to provide corporate support or sponsorship for our annual meeting, either as part of our meeting or on a general support basis. Support, in any amount, $10,000, $5,000 or even less, would be of tremendous help in carrying out our activities. All support received is acknowledged to our attendees through the on-site printed program, as well as, signage at the meeting.
We are most appreciative of your consideration for corporate support to The Rhinoplasty Society.
TERMS / CONDITIONS / PURPOSES:
Statement of Purpose: This activity is for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote the company’s products, directly or indirectly.
ACCME STANDARDS FOR COMMERCIAL SUPPORT:
- TRS must make all decisions regarding the disposition and disbursement of commercial support.
- TRS cannot be required by a commercial interest to accept advice or services concerning teachers, authors, participants or other education matters, including content of contributing funds or services.
- All commercial support associated with a CME activity must be given with the full knowledge and approval of the provider.
- The terms, conditions, and purposes of the commercial support must be documented in a written agreement between the commercial supporter that includes the provider and its educational partner(s). The agreement must include the provider, even if the support is given directly to the provider’s educational partner or a joint sponsor.
- The written agreement must specify the commercial interest that is the source of the commercial support.
- Both the commercial supporter and the provider must sign the written agreement between the commercial supporter and the provider.
- Social events or meals at CME activities cannot compete with or take precedence over the educations events.
- Arrangements for commercial exhibits or advertisements cannot influence planning or interfere with the presentation, nor can they be a condition of the provision of commercial support for CME activities.
- For live, face-to-face CME, advertisements and promotional materials cannot be displayed or distributed in the educational space immediately before, during or after a CME activity.
- Providers cannot allow representatives of Commercial Interests to engage in sales or promotional activities while in the space or place of the CME activity.
- For complete ACCME Standards for Commercial Support please visit: www.accme.org
STOP!!! Please be sure you click the ‘SEND’ button above before proceeding with online payment below.
Click Here to Pay Online – Preferred Payment