Luciano Loss, M.D.
Luciano Loss, MD is a Brazillian Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized is Primary Rhinoplasty, Secondary Rhinoplasty, Nose reconstruction and Functional Rhinoplasty.
- Graduated at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Medical School
- General Surgery Residency at Orêncio de Freitas General Hospital.
- Plastic Surgery training with Dr. Ronaldo Pontes, at Clinica Fluminense Residency Program.
- Attended the Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium in 2007 and 2013
- Visit Dr. Nazim Cerkes in Istanbul – Turkey and participated in several primary rhinoplasties, secondary and nose reconstruction.
- Started with other two colleagues a Rhinoplasty Surgery Group and performed an average of 100 pro-bono rhinoplasty surgeries while demonstrating the open approach technique at the Carlos Tortelly Public Hospital, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
After finishing the Plastic Surgery post-graduation, Dr. Loss was invited by Dr. Ronaldo Pontes and Dr. Gisela Pontes, to continue at their Residency Program, tutoring the young residents and demonstrating our techniques in rhinoplasty.
- Tutors plastic surgery residents in their Plastic Surgery Specialization Program (Pratical and Theorical)
- Prepares the plastic surgery residents for the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgeon Application Exam.
- Have performed an average of 100 rhinoplasty surgeries since 2010 while demonstrating the open approach technique at the post-graduation program.
January 2008 – Present
Private practice in Rio de Janeiro, with main interest in Aesthetic and Functional Rhinoplasty
- Maintain a private Plastic Surgery Office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil since 2008
- Maintain a private Plastic Surgery Office in Niteroi, Brazil since 2009
- Gisela H Pontes, MD Surgical Assistant in her Plastic Surgery private practice. Gisela Pontes is the Chairwoman of the Prof. Ronaldo Pontes Residency in Plastic Surgery, recognized by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgeons and Brazilian Medical Association.
- Started a partnership with a ENT Surgeon Dr. Felippe Felix, working together in several functional and aesthetic rhinoplasty surgeries.
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery – SBCP
- Member of the Brazilian College of Surgeons – CBC
- Member of the Brazilian Medical Association – AMB
- International Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons – ASPS
- Member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – ISAPS
- Member of The Rhinoplasty Society